Drainage lining is a quick and effective solution for many situations, saving time, disruption and costs from expensive excavations.
Pipe-line renovation can be used to seal and restore damaged pipework to its original condition. If your old clay drains have root ingress, cracks, holes, brakes, open/displaced joints or leaks, or you have disfigured and de-laminated pitch-fibre pipes, corroding/blistering iron pipes, drainage lining may be the answer for any of these problems. There are many different lining techniques, however, ambient and hot cure and the most common uses.
We start by applying a specialist resin to the PVCu-felt sleeve which is then installed inside the old drainage pipe. Once in place, a specialist calibration hose is then impregnated inside the liner, shaping and forming to the walls of the pipe. Once cured, we are able to remove the calibration hose leaving a newly reformed pipeline.
We can rehabilitate pipelines from 100mm including culverts, sewers, commercial and domestic drainage systems.
- Minimal or no dig required
- Quick to install with no disruption
- Improves flow and drain condition
- Continual pipe with no joints, improving integrity
- More robust and resistant than most pipe materials
- Cost effective and cheaper than pipe replacement
- Longer life and guarantee then replacing drains
- Recognised and approved by councils, utilities, surveyors and loss adjusters