A leaking water pipe can cause all sorts of damage and destruction to your property and a lot of the time people don’t even know about them.
Here are a few things to look for if you think you may have a leak:
- Loss of water pressure
- Higher water bill than usual
- Damp or mold inside or outside your property
- Condensation on and around your stop tap
- Damp or rotten timber joists under the floor
- Pool water or depressions in your lawn
Once you have ruled out all other possibilities like running toilets and weeping taps, it’s probably time to call the experts. Utilising many different leak detection methods our clean water engineers are able to target and locate the smallest of leaks allowing us to repair the pipe within an isolated area, rather than a full pipe replacement.
We can usually complete these works within a day, restoring your life back to normal.